- High vibration-damping capacity
- Static load up to 60 kg/cm²
- Overload capacity for brief periods 3 times greater than the static load
- Resistance to chemical agents, oils and mineral fats
- Reduction in resulting frequencies to 10 Hz
- Can be customised
Expanded polyurethane with high anti-vibration performance available in two ranges:
Sylomer®, mixed-cell, with combined properties of damping and spring effect Sylodyn®, closed-cell (does not absorb liquids) with combined properties of elasticity and shock absorption.
Both materials are designed appropriately to counter the effects of solid vibrations in the industrial and building sectors by increasing structural resistance, safety and comfort. In addition, the use of these anti-vibration devices protects control and command electronics and reduces misalignment and electromechanical faults and consequently ordinary maintenance costs. The product allows static loads of up to 120 kg/cm² and a reduction in natural frequencies to 10 Hz, through footings and supports and decoupling of castings, foundations and concrete/metal structures.
Sylomer® and Sylodyn® demonstrate excellent performance in maintaining their mechanical and physical properties over time.
Sylomer® and Sylodyn® are available in sheets, profiles and cut-outs according to design, including in an adhesive version.
- Sound insulation
- Correction of acoustic bridging
- Insulation of floating floors Under-screed
Sylomer® 328, 355 and 3110 FR