- Density from 200 to 400 kg/m3
- Resistant to compression
- Resistant to temperatures
- Resistant to UV radiation
- Resistant to chemical agents
- Vast range for use in various production sectors
- Can be customised
Silicone seals and anti-vibration devices. Resistant to high temperatures, chemical agents and UV radiation, silicone seals are highly compressible and guarantee high elastic return and are used as a sealing solution in extreme conditions.
They are an irreplaceable component in industrial applications with a high technological content in the aerospace, electronic, medical, biotechnical, food and other sectors. Our range includes the conductive type for EMI screens and many other variants, all certified for the specific sector of application.
The products can be supplied in sheets, rolls, profiles and specially designed forms.
- Seals HVAC sector Nautical Electronic Lighting Railway industry
Bisco silicone HT 200 FG
FDA-compatible silicone in expanded and compact sheets
Rogers silicone BF 1000 and HT 800 UL94, class
Bisco® BF-1000, Bisco® HT 800 and Bisco® M-f1 silicones