- Light, flexible and elastic
- Non-toxic, can come into contact with skin and food
- Resistant to heat sources
- Does not oxidise metals
- Heat insulation
- Excellent sealant
- Conductivity and dissipation
- Resistant to chemical agents
- Vast range of densities and colours
- Can be customised
Closed-cell polyethylene expanded using high-pressure pure nitrogen.
Plastazote® present exceptional uniformity with regard to density, cell dimension and intensity of colour. Its resistance to water and other chemical elements along with its certification for use in contact with the skin make it a versatile and high-performance material in many areas, including food.
Plastazote® is available in the following versions:
- Plastazote® – LDPE, HDPE.
- Evazote® – EVA, thanks to its resistance and elasticity, is used in a wide range of sporting and leisure applications.
- Supazote® – EMA, the softest expanded substance in the range, is often used in situations where maximum comfort is required.
Plastazote® is supplied in sheets or profiles, including adhesive ones, that can be fitted according to the customer’s requirements.
- Luxury packaging
- Display elements
- Insulating inserts and seals Aluminium profiles
- Heat and sound insulation
Plastazote® LD white
Plastazote® LD 24 and 45 FR
Plastazote® LD 24FR and LD 45FR
Plastazote® LD24 FM