- High insulation against water, air, dust and sound
- High thermal resistance
- Resistant to chemicals
- Resistant to pressure
- Customisation possibilities
Closed-cell expanded rubber
Closed-cell expanded rubber based on synthetic elastomers: EPDM-SBR, CR, CR-EPDM, EPDM-NR, NBR, also without sulphur. Thanks to their perfect hermetic sealing with water and powders, their thermal and acoustic insulation capacity and their anti-vibration performance, Aerstop® rubbers are very versatile and are ideal for use in various fields.
Available in various densities and levels of softness, Aerstop® can be supplied in sheets, rolls and fitted profiles with customised thicknesses and lengths, including in the adhesive version, on the basis of each customer’s specific requirements.
- Anti-vibration Lighting electronic Industrial machinery HVAC railway industry
- Seals Buildings and construction
- Anti-vibration Aluminium frames/profiles