Polyamide extruded reticulated expanded product
- High chemical resistance
- High resistance to temperature
- High purity (FDA approval, cleanroom FM4924, compatible 4910)
- Heat insulation capacity
PVDF (110°C and up to 160°C in the Zotek F 75HT version)
Polyamide extruded reticulated expanded product (nylon) with density 50kg/m3. The main characteristics of Zotek® N include its high resistance to temperatures, excellent chemical resistance, in particular to fuels and mineral oils, high heat insulation capacity and thermoformability, which render it usable in various sectors of industry.
Zotek N is supplied in both rolls and sheets. Can be cut into different thicknesses and dimensions, even for small series, made adhesive, milled, die-cut to a design, waterjet-cut and thermoformed.
- Automotive sector in engine valve / radiator, underside of roof, engine diaphragm / passenger compartment, vehicle interior
- Seals and supports for boilers, stoves, ovens
- Heat insulation in petrochemical plants